It’s always good to have something to work toward. So here are my goals for the upcoming ski season:
- Get through the season uninjured. An injury can put a damper on anyone’s year. So I hope to escape unscathed (hope you do, too!).
- Ski more days than last season. Got in 40 in ’05-’06. Let’s see if I can do better this year!
- Try at least one new mountain. Always fun to mix it up a bit.
- Improve my skiing technique, particularly on moguls. I’m okay on a certain type, but once they get too big, too steep, or too icy, I’m out of my depth.
- Make lots of new ski friends.
- Have fun! That shouldn’t be hard.
What’re your goals?